DingsBasic

Previous topic - Next topic

o-o

Hi all.

Where i can take source games that are in the "project" folder ?

Thanks.

Paul Smith

Hi o-o.
Not quite sure what your asking. Please   add some more information.
Amstrad CPC 6128, ATARI STE.
Acer  SW5-173 & AMD RYZEN 7,RTX 3060TI

mentalthink

If you need learn code you can take a look to samples folder, you have some games, basic commands, all about the commands of GLBasic, if you need learn more in depth you can search about the books of Mr.Tatoad, I'm not sure in wich part of the forum they are. (I think from some time ago they are free)

MrTAToad

I can't remember where they are either.  However, a search should find them.

If you are thinking of converting very old  GLBasic program (or even DingsBasic programs), then you would need to take into account various changes that will be needed before you can successfully compile and run a program.

o-o

Quote from: Paul Smith on 2015-Jun-28
Hi o-o.
Not quite sure what your asking. Please   add some more information.
DINGS Basic, in the folder "projects" have been the source of games, such as "DINGS DASH" and other... You may suggest where to get them?

Quote from: mentalthink on 2015-Jun-28
If you need learn code you can take a look to samples folder, you have some games, basic commands, all about the commands of GLBasic, if you need learn more in depth you can search about the books of Mr.Tatoad, I'm not sure in wich part of the forum they are. (I think from some time ago they are free)
Interesting samples in project folder of DINGS Basic.

Quote from: TheMapChap on 2015-Jun-28
I can't remember where they are either.  However, a search should find them.
not results found in google search
Quote from: TheMapChap on 2015-Jun-28
If you are thinking of converting very old  GLBasic program (or even DingsBasic programs), then you would need to take into account various changes that will be needed before you can successfully compile and run a program.
it is clear