OpenPandora, touchscreen all over the place

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdremel

Hi, I just created a small game for the OpenPandora and compiled it successfully. Great work on the compiler that works on the pc!

However I am having issues with the touchscreen. When I use the nubs on the Pandora, they control my mousepointer nicely on the screen and I can navigate ok. However I really want to use the touchscreen as objects have to be selected a lot in the game. When I use the touchscreen, it is never accurate. When I start the game and then tap all 4 corners ending in the top left corner, it is sort of calibrated. When I then start using it, it quickly falls out of calibration again.

Any idea how this can happen?

Gary

Not got a pandora but are you using SYSTEMPOINTER FALSE? If so try it with TRUE and see if that cures it. Kitty has said that when its set to false it reads the mouse values in a slightly different way

mrdremel

Quote from: Gary_Leeds on 2011-Jul-22
Not got a pandora but are you using SYSTEMPOINTER FALSE? If so try it with TRUE and see if that cures it. Kitty has said that when its set to false it reads the mouse values in a slightly different way

Did not use the command at all. Set is to true and now it does work like a charm. Sometimes solutions can be very easy indeed.

Kitty Hello

will be set in next update to default true.

Minion

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-Jul-23
will be set in next update to default true.

Have the other Pandora issues been addressed as well ?

Kitty Hello