Hosting interesante gratis.

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Os dejo esto que me han pasado, la verdad que mejor que el mio de 5E al año de One and 1 está...
Si le queréis hechar un vistazo son 2 Gb de hosting con php y un chorrón de cosas aunque sea por hacer pruebas...

http://www.hostinger.es/hosting-web

erico

Looks interesting Mental! I´m sure to check it out.
Do you know anyone that uses it?

mentalthink

now me :D :D, well this it's a counsil from a Electronic Teacher when I was a good boy and  I study electronics...

Seems works fine... about the money I read they never want put the basic in pay, in fact the second option only cost about 24€ at year...

Internally it's very interesting you have a WEB creator but very powerfull only in minuts you can do a very proffesional Web... they give you all you need, off course you can add Html5 after for some GFX...

About the critis goes good or bad, I'm in one and one, and I read always people balsfeming about they, but for me always works very fine...

I only can say Test it!!! for try, you don't lose nothing.

corás

Hola qué tal funciona este hosting! Estoy interesado.
Dejameeee! si yo no tengo la culpa de verte caeeeer....

erico

Mental, do you still use it, is it long-run good?

I haven´t got around to my own page yet, so it is good to check, it seems nice.

mentalthink

HI Erico, really I don't use for a lot of time (I had 1 and 1 very cheaper), but really this Hosting continues working for me...
make more than a year I don't use. (I don't think this people goes down, between the publicity and now I think they get money depending the service), mine it's free.. yet  =D

My advice Erico (depending you need), but "1 and 1" are 5 Euros for year (you can put a simple web) sure you have in your Country, and another service I use it's the Google Drive and Copy (this it's practically new, and goes fine, have a native client for Linux).

erico

Thanks for the run Mental.

Yeah, I guess a web and a domain is pretty much what I may need at some point.
There are similar services here in Brazil, but the one that works is quite expensive, even the lowest plan.

mentalthink

Erico you said a good hosting quality it's expensive in your country?¿ ok, then because you make a own server in your home, very cheaper to do , easy and can run with battery cells, =D =D =D and this not a joke...

Take a look to this:
Arduno and Ethernet with Chip Wiznet...

Do a Web server with this it's really easy... Ony for do a nice web you need to pick HtmlCode into the Arduino Code...
I have to do something with this Shield, perhaps for high Scores (I show this in the forum when I have done).

It's a good choice, don't need computers running, this practically don't consume electricity, and in Deal Extreme this it's really cheaper...

corás

Quote from: erico on 2015-Mar-05
Thanks for the run Mental.

Yeah, I guess a web and a domain is pretty much what I may need at some point.
There are similar services here in Brazil, but the one that works is quite expensive, even the lowest plan.

Hola Erico, supongo que aunque no hablas en español lo entiendes (al ser el foro en español). Yo entiendo pero mi inglés es un poco malo y me da algo de vergüenza, además así el resto de usuarios que no saben inglés entienden también :)

Yo tengo mi hosting en Strato.es y se puede registrar un dominio solo u obtener algún pack completo, hay muchas opciones, no sé si conocéis esta compañía. Hostinger está bien para empezar o para un blog... para ciertos proyectos serios me fio más de uno de pago. Saludos!

@erico we can talk via PM if you want :)
Dejameeee! si yo no tengo la culpa de verte caeeeer....

mentalthink

No te preocupes Corás, para el Inglés de los malos yo tengo el título de Honor... :P y creo que a veces se me entiende... Si no se lia parda  :D :D :D :D

erico

Eu sou brasileiro, então yo entendo espanhol mais ou menos. :P

A blog is probably a good solution for a site, but it is not a priority these days.
What Mental proposed is really cool! Food for thought!

Thanks guys.

mentalthink

If you do a blog Erico try Blog Spot for me too much better than wordpress. at least when I did mine...
BlogSport it's hyper Easy to use and configure modify and more utils are really eay how I said, and another good point it's the free plugins...