LD 48h game programming competition - WIN Android Tablet!

Previous topic - Next topic

kaotiklabs

got and idea!

aaaargh, time is passing by and Im so slow!!
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

Ian Price

At work, not even time to think of an idea just yet.
I came. I saw. I played.

backslider

This is a first screenshot of my LudumDare Project "Infected Human".

At the moment it's possible to move the "spaceship", to shoot, the background is animated (swimming blood cells) and you will lost a life and respawn if you collide with the world (top and bottom). haha... I hope it will be finished.

Hope you like it. :)

cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]

fuzzy70

Wish I could have entered  :'(

Sadly am not at home till Monday & the option of even trying to do anything on my laptop other than web browsing is a no no :O . The raw power of a P3 1ghz, 256mb ram & 10gb HD makes this such an awesome development laptop, besides it is  running Linux & I have not sussed out how to compile GLB apps in linux yet  :D

Lee
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

kaotiklabs

time to eat something!

worst of all I had all kind of strange problems, no internet conectivity, computer hanged, keyboard not responding, etc
hehe hope is enough for the rest of the time, now it seems the poltergheist has gone xD
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

Ian Price

I have an idea and will have a play later (once I finish work). It'll be something a bit different for me - a shoot'em-up. Possibly.

Anyone know of some off the shelf software that can generate music at the touch of a button? :S
I came. I saw. I played.

Wampus

Quote from: Ian Price on 2012-Apr-21
I have an idea and will have a play later (once I finish work). It'll be something a bit different for me - a shoot'em-up. Possibly.

Anyone know of some off the shelf software that can generate music at the touch of a button? :S

I remember cgMusic from some time back. It does the job, though there may be newer versions out there somewhere.

Woke up at 5am. Couldn't go back to sleep and couldn't calm myself down so decided I'm going to have to get up. I can nap/meditate later when needed.

My idea is now fleshed out. When you zoom into a pixel you end up in a 'tiny world' full of strange glowing plants and creatures. You can collect some and take these back to your own micro-pixel tiny zoo world. After a while your zoo should look quite colourful. Anyway, gonna have a shower and then get the first phase done, i.e. looking at a picture then zooming into one of its pixels.

Not sure how many of the ideas I have I'll be able to implement but I should be able to get the fundamental stuff completed in time, I hope.

Ian Price

Yep, cgMusic was the one I was thinking about. There is another one too (it's online), but I can't remember it's name at the moment.
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

I´m stuck on the theme... :( idead ideas aaaargh
won´t get in if I don´t come up with something good and possible...
let me think harder... ;)

Ian Price

soundhelix was the on-line one I was thinking about.
I came. I saw. I played.

Ian Price

Cheers erico.

Here's what I've got after about 30 minutes. Not a lot, as you can see :S

I'm calling it Infexion for now.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I came. I saw. I played.

backslider

But it looks cute ;) I will pause my work... My brain smokes. xD

Hark0

I give up...

I got up at 6am... I take from this time giving the keyboard... My game are at 40%... but I can not more... no arrive on time... would have to be all night without sleep and have to work on monday...

:(

Next time...maybe.

Good luck for the rest of participants.

:good:
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic