Problem Screen Landscape - IOS

Previous topic - Next topic

kanonet

Its really sad, what this "GLB Future" incident has done to us, this paranoia... We dont delete posts in this forum, unless there is a really good reason (like strong personal attacks, breaking laws) to do it...
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

spacefractal

It's was just general meant, but this seen why forum is often better than pm sometimes.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Kyo

Mah ... I don't understand what is the problem!
Finally, Gernot and spacefractal have solved my problem (I have to test on Mac tonight and i confirm if they work).
Really we make a useless discussion, because I asked help in PM to Gernot?  :blink:

Ian Price

As Kononet has stated, the Mods had no control over the deletion of the GLB Future thread and it looks as though the person responsible has not returned since it happened. This was an isolated case where the forum wasn't locked down for whatever reason and a non-admin poster found a loophole and managed to delete the whole thread deliberately. This is now fixed and won't happen again.

Opinions are valid and welcomed here - whether we agree with them or not. It's not our job to censor them, unless they cause offense to others, are illegal, go against the forum rules or promote illegal acts or irresponsible behaviour.

It looks as though the original issue may now be resolved, which is great - although please can you confirm this Kyo.

Nice work Alan (SF). :)
I came. I saw. I played.

jSmith

Quote from: Ian Price on 2014-Sep-03...the person responsible has not returned since it happened.
Not returned? :o Why is his account not suspended?  :glare:
When your software fails blame it on the hardware.

Moru

Not his fault that we were too stupid to set the permissions right on the forum. And we are not very hard on people usually :-)

Bots spamming the forum though is something else. They get booted with a vengeance.