Solar Rush

Previous topic - Next topic

MrPlow

Fast-paced retro arcade action!

Collect the <font color="f9cc00">Solar Cells</font> on the grid before your are hit by energy bombs from all sides. Dash along the grid and complete the screen to advance to the next level.

<b><i>Over 30 levels of mayhem!</i></b>

Available in Playstore shortly: (1hr or so)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gazzapper.solarrushfree
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Ian Price

Looks sooooo much better now than the first version you posted. Nice one :)
I came. I saw. I played.

bigsofty

Good luck, it looks like a good game!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrPlow

Thanks Guys.

Hoping to cross-promote via my others titles...using admob house ads - if they work well.

Comp:

Schranz0r

good work!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

bigsofty

Quote from: MrPlow on 2014-Oct-30
Hoping to cross-promote via my others titles...using admob house ads - if they work well.

Interested to see if this works out too, I'll down load and add (;)) a review tomorrow.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrPlow

Quote from: bigsofty on 2014-Oct-31

Interested to see if this works out too, I'll down load and add (;)) a review tomorrow.

Thanks!
Comp:

erico

Must give this a try, it looks great, love grid shooter. :good:

nabz32

Grid shooter?!? ( never played one before! )

Need to try this.