Electronic Super Joy: it's a game

Previous topic - Next topic

Schranz0r

Brilliant! :D

Sounds + Graphics are EPIC!

:happy:
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Ian Price

That looks excellent.

I've always loved the silhouette foreground type graphic style - I started a game many years ago in a similar style, before it was popular. I still have the urge to complete it every now and again. One day...
I came. I saw. I played.

fuzzy70

I don't think I have ever laughed so much watching a video showing a game review. The commentary nearly had me rolling on the floor.

Lee

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2

"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

r0ber7

Quote from: fuzzy70 on 2013-Sep-30
I don't think I have ever laughed so much watching a video showing a game review. The commentary nearly had me rolling on the floor.

:) He is my favourite youtuber.

mentalthink

The game it's really really Cool!!!, the idea it's very very original, I think play for a while can be a bit bad for the eyes, I loot a black and white stage like sunrays, this in a 42" TV can destroy your eyes...  :D :D :D , but the game it's really really cool.