Try to build HTML-WebGL :(

Previous topic - Next topic

lanslot

Code (glbasic) Select

Wordcount:330 commands
compile+link:
WARNING  root: (Emscripten: system change: 1.16.0|asmjs-unknown-emscripten|E:\GLBasic_v14\Compiler\platform\JavaScript\bin\clang|3.3 vs 1.35.0|asmjs-unknown-emscripten|E:\GLBasic_v14\Compiler\platform\JavaScript\bin\clang|3.7, clearing cache)
INFO     root: (Emscripten: Running sanity checks)
WARNING  root: java does not seem to exist, required for closure compiler. -O2 and above will fail. You need to define JAVA in ~/.emscripten
Nothing to do!
distribute HTML5 to: G:/GLBasic Projects/GLBasic/Samples/3D/ObjectCreation/distribute/HTML5
exit
success
Elapsed: 71.0 sec. Time: 17:20
Build: 1 succeeded.

But i can run "java -version" on cmd

kanonet

Im not sure if HTML5/WebGL implementation was ever finished, probably not? I dont know about anyone who used this productively.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

spacefractal

the main problem with html5 is, the files was very very large, and its a rea Monkey X is quite better. Also the compiler its use did im heard from Gernot its do have its own life.

Better to fix the Mac issue really.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/