Forum Update

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

I hope everything is working. Does anyone need a tapatalk plugin? I hope I can get rid of it.

bigsofty

Um, where am I? Lol, now this looks cool. Well done Gernot.  :good:

Oh, and I don't use Tapatalk either.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

SnooPI

On Firefox the contrast is very bad and the fonts are too small  :(

erico

Looks great on win 10 and even better on old cel phone :)
edit: get rid of tapa

Schranz0r

Quote from: SnooPI on 2023-May-02On Firefox the contrast is very bad and the fonts are too small  :(

I guess you are fiddling around with your colors in Windows? :D
Without TapaTalk should be fine. Never used it anyways.

Edit:
Gernot: I uploaded the ProCurve Theme into the forum. Think it looks a bit cleaner with more contrast. you can check it out under "Administration Center► Themes and Layout"

Edit2:
Everyone can set the ProCurve-Theme in the Profile for himself.
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

bigsofty

Quote from: Schranz0r on 2023-May-09Everyone can set the ProCurve-Theme in the Profile for himself.
I don't see that option?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

ProCurve. Awesome. thank you. I made that the default.
Also, I chose JQuery to only use local sources (no need calling gooogle, aye?)

Schranz0r

:good:

For me it's fine
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

SnooPI

Quote from: Schranz0r on 2023-May-09I guess you are fiddling around with your colors in Windows? :D

:D  Maybe

It's better now, thanks  :good:
Dark theme? :-[