Whats Santa bringing you?

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

I bought one of these off of ebay...

Pretty ancient as steering wheels go but it cheap'n'cheerful. Now all I need is an arcade racer (I tried project cars but it was "too" realistic and felt a bit of a chore to drive).

Anyone getting something nice/interesting this year?

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

Try Grid and Grid 2, are really really fun, a lot of speed more arcade than simulator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kalw9hT6zeY

bigsofty

OK, thanks for the tip Mentalthink.  ;)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

spacefractal

im have a Logitech G25 and one of my friend a quite heavy Fanatic one....

Project Cars in VR is pretty fun, but im did got some dizzy for some reason in Dirt (which here im played with joypad for testing).
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

bigsofty

Hehe all VR racing games make me queezy too!  :puke:
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)

Ian Price

I got given a couple of Switch games - Mario Odyssee and Fire Emblem Warriors, two 3DS games, a jigsaw puzzle, a model triceratops (I have had a fascination for dinosaurs since I was about two), loads of edible bits; many from other countries - some of which I can't tell what they are! BluRays, a Lego-ish Yoshi (hits two highs here - it's a dinosaur and it's YOSHI!!!! <3 <3) a couple of books (8Bit Kids and The Walking Dead) and no socks!
I came. I saw. I played.

MrPlow

I have a wireless xbox steering wheel and Forza 4.
Great game!

I am awaiting my ZX Spectrum Next in january (hopefully)  :booze:
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Slydog

I upgraded my wheel to implement Google's self-driving car algorithm.
So much easier to drive now! Heck, I can sleep and wake up an hour later and have won ten games! Getting mad skillz!  Sorry, stupid joke!  :D
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]