iPhone / iPod

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

It seems to run OK now. Next steps are sound playback and proper code signing.
It's a dream.

Hatonastick

Woo hoo!  Go Gernot! :)

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

Hark0

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-May-19
It seems to run OK now. Next steps are sound playback and proper code signing.
It's a dream.

Signing app?

:doubt:

How without Apple?

http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Kitty Hello

Code signing w/o apple... Well, you surely need an apple ID if you want to sell on the AppStore. We'll try to bring that in, yet. Code Signing for jailbreak iPhones is done, already.

Hark0

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-May-20
Code signing w/o apple... Well, you surely need an apple ID if you want to sell on the AppStore. We'll try to bring that in, yet. Code Signing for jailbreak iPhones is done, already.

Thanks for the answer.  :good:

I continue waiting for more innovations on the matter (like as the companions of the forum).

Good work!

=D
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

FutureCow

Awesome work Gernot!!!!

matchy

Very exciting developments.  =D

bigsofty

Keeping a close eye on this important thread,  :good:

Any updates Gernot?

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Apple takes an age for my developer enrollment. But I ned this to verify you can code-sign your game and upload it in the appstore.

bigsofty

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-Jun-18
Apple takes an age for my developer enrollment. But I ned this to verify you can code-sign your game and upload it in the appstore.

Ah, that's understandable, thanks for the update bud.  ;)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

Is it all pretty much up and running then ?

Kitty Hello

The main stuff is working. There might be a few things to change, still. But I'm waiting for the official appstore upload, because I'd have to jailbreak my iPod to test further, which I do not want to do. Unless not before I verified that code signing is working properly.

Hark0

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-Jun-19
The main stuff is working. There might be a few things to change, still. But I'm waiting for the official appstore upload, because I'd have to jailbreak my iPod to test further, which I do not want to do. Unless not before I verified that code signing is working properly.

hmmm.... very interesting!

:good:

MrTAToad

Will potential users of executables be able to run them without needing to mod the iPhone ?
In addition, will it work with the iPod Touch ?