i need to know ...

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmor

hi ,

where is the standard smalfont in the glb distribution locatet ?

and how to disable the adb call at the end from compiling for android ?

i need to skip the install on emu ore device because it hangs everytime on my win7 pro 64 bit.
and i hate the really small font and will it replace with my own without using the fontcreator all the time.

thx for help

erico

I´d have to reinforce your first question!!
But here I love the smallfont and when I change it, I do for an even smaller one.

...but my thing is that MAC compiling seems not to read the standard smallfont at all, so my beta snippets show no fonts when running on mac.
That is bug isen´t it?

Moru

If you have troubles loading any resources, check that you have the right casing. And one thing that always throws me off, if you use the built in font creator: make sure you don't correct the spelling of "smalfont" :-)

Unix-based os is case sensitive on filenames, windows is not.

If the built-in font is missing totally on mac (without loading a font that is), that would be a bug.

spacefractal

Android Extras do not try to install using adb to avoid extractly this issue. ALso Android Extras is also now include few fixes for the internal commands so its being even more transperancy.

Personly im either allways used STDOUT and doing my own font system.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Marmor

does anyone know where the smalfont is ? i mean the standard font which glb install between compiling.

Schranz0r

C:\Program Files (x86)\GLBasic_v12\smalfont.bmp
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Marmor

ne , ne?

blindfisch dankt

kanonet

Das ist nicht der richtige font.
Habe eine GLBasic exe mit reshack untersucht und kann die Fontdatei da nicht finden, möglicherweise ist der Font als code integriert und somit schwerer zu finden/ändern. Ein Blick in den GLBasic Source könnte Aufklärung geben.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Marmor

richtig kanonet , gerade ausprobiert und fast verzeifelt  :rant:

erico

Quote from: Moru on 2015-Jan-10
If the built-in font is missing totally on mac (without loading a font that is), that would be a bug.

That is the case.

Back on the location of it in windows, I once did all kind of searches and did not find it, not even on the glb folder.
The ones I found, if loaded normally, did not correspond to the internal one.

Marmor

ok i renamed the adb.exe from platform tools and put a " i do nothing" adb.exe in.

this works now...

i can save and compile now in the dropbox folder , dropbox syncs and i can install the apk with the
dropbox app from android.

works like a charm , no much clicks  here and where and so on but no debugging possible.

spacefractal

no need to rename adb.exe, and that version glbasic uses is from api-8. You can instead change it in glb_build.bat, which calls adb.exe in the end.

This was one of the issue im got very earily in Android Extras and dedicated only shown the path and file to get installed throught adb in the commando prompth manually.

Also with AE 2.5.2+, its now being more more integrated into the glbasic code its self to fix som of the most annoying issues.

Gernot will also soon uses the AE project giving in a future official version.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Marmor

really nobody find the font file ?

erico

:D hehe, yep. I suspect it must be internal or has a different name. Hard to believe uh?

Marmor

hehe you are right