Post your desktop!

Previous topic - Next topic

Yodaman Jer

Hi all!

This is always a fun topic in another forum I visit from time-to-time. Everyone who wants to can post a picture (formatted nicely to fit the forums) and talk about theme packs/wallpapers and the like. It's just a fun little thing to do. :)

My desktop is attached below. The wallpaper was taken from a Google Image search and I just have the default Windows 7 theme, but I made the icons on my taskbar smaller to gain 10 more pixels of real estate. :P

[attachment deleted by admin]
Click the pic to go to my development blog!

Hatonastick

Mine is exceedingly messy and unexciting.

PS.  Thanks for the 'reduce icons on the taskbar' tip.  Didn't even realise it existed.  Very useful.  I normally have autohide on because the taskbar always annoys me, but autohide has been driving me crazy lately.  Smaller taskbar due to smaller icons I can handle without autohide. :)

Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

matchy

This reminds me that I never got around to posting a photograph of the real desktop in an old thread of the same nature.

Mine dual screen just has Minecraft soil blocks for now with no time to organize icons, with the sense of busy diggy digging.

MrTAToad

This is mine :

Yodaman Jer

I found an awesome retro theme for Windows 7. This was my all-time favorite theme on XP, so I'm quite glad someone ported it to Windows 7.

Click the pic to go to my development blog!

okee

Ok it's attachments you lot are using not Insert Image  :blink:

Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

MrTAToad

It does it automatically

trucidare

heres mine

MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 8600M GT
Core i3 - 3,07 GHz, 8 GB Ram, 2.5 TB HDD, Geforce GTX 260+ OC

Ruidesco

Alright, here's how it looks on this side of the internet as of now.
Note: Presentation mode is enabled, so the background image changes every 1/2 hour.

Hatonastick

Quote from: Ruidesco on 2011-Oct-23
Alright, here's how it looks on this side of the internet as of now.
Note: Presentation mode is enabled, so the background image changes every 1/2 hour.
I like that one!  :good:
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

fuzzy70

This is mine, the wallpaper is one of my own I created. And yes to the observant my desktop is not widescreen thanks to my monitor going BANG so am using a pretty tatty 4:3 17" lcd @1280x1024. Still better than no monitor at all  :good:

"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

Ruidesco

I love my old 19" 1280x1024 monitor, the vertical resolution is great and the horizontal is not excessive, also you can watch 720p media perfectly with it.

Then I bought a laptop. :D

Wampus

Well now.  :-[ I use Launchy instead of icons or docks and like a simple black for desktop background. The breathtaking result...

Sixth Sense

sorry I could not resist.

Okay, It's been more than ten years now so I confess............I let the dogs out!

backslider