GLBasic V14

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

Yes. Install parallel. Please to to narrow compile errors...

Kitty Hello

14.003 is online as an update. I tried it - it worked.
I also fixed? the fullscreen issue.

erico

Will give a go now... :booze:

edit: just tested...all marvelously working now on PC.
Time to get into the caanoo and android and mac so the check the virtual screen, stuttering sounds, double buffer, etc etc.
Super great! I sense the compiling time did get a lot faster on this v14, is it just on my end? I mean REALLY fast.

mentalthink

Working fine here too !!!

spacefractal

Im got a lots of compile errors with 14.001, but after a update then Windows compiler works fine with Greedy Mouse. Debug does output a lots of error when debug mode is enabled (none debug works fine). Im not to post it here throught.

Im gonna thinks you should been able to update any platforms you have trought the glbasic update, install it, so its would been even easier. This should of course been a paid part only.

Also its look like its Android Extras 2.11.2 we get for v14 you get, where 2.11.3 is the newest one (which is just a minor permission fixes in SDLActivity.Java. Gernot, its would been nice if you could update that fix directly using Internet Update feature, next time you update glbasic (im wait for 2.11.4 really).

Im was also doing a another little scaling update, about scaling surface, but im will drop that update and revert to 2.11.3, due the new PRESCALER command. That command is much easier me thinks.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Qube

I can't see the iOS platform in either the dropdown menu or the platforms download page :S

Is the iOS platform for v14 arriving later?

nabz32

I had a go with 14.xx today,

compiling tie seems a bit faster on my many lines :).

I also ocured errors when trying to test the debug mode,
I only took a brief look at the error list and found a lot
of string$=string$+integer commands that where listed as source of the errors.

Anyway thanks for your continued support for GLBasic, Kitty Hello :nw:

erico

Quote from: Qube on 2015-Aug-15
I can't see the iOS platform in either the dropdown menu or the platforms download page :S

Is the iOS platform for v14 arriving later?

Install the extra platforms that you need from the platform files, it is not all with the main file anymore.
Check the first pages here, after that, web update it to 003

Qube

QuoteInstall the extra platforms that you need from the platform files, it is not all with the main file anymore.
I've done all that but I still don't see iOS / iPhone / iPad as a compile option. Does anyone else? :blink:

spacefractal

http://www.glbasic.com/main.php?lang=en&mobile=0&site=download

Im thinks that link should have placed in helt file and in the build compilers.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

erico

Quote from: Qube on 2015-Aug-16
QuoteInstall the extra platforms that you need from the platform files, it is not all with the main file anymore.
I've done all that but I still don't see iOS / iPhone / iPad as a compile option. Does anyone else? :blink:

I guess you are right, I don´t see it here either.

spacefractal

I'm confirm. Ios download is missing. I'm take a look or Gerrit can.

Gernot, make sure to use the lastet beta xcode project I'm created in the beta section. Even it's beta, it's should works fine as it'd did here. I'm just not tested every commands.

Kitty Hello

For iOS I have to find a cure, yet. I can't build libs. I think I should pack all code to a single cpp file.

spacefractal

But until then use the xcode project I'm uploaded. It's not perfect, but works very nicely. we can't do anything automatic on the platform.

Ios require compiling using xcode, but take also few min to setup the project and not hard to do that. That setup part only require once.

Gernot, did you ever get the xcode project to build the source code libs? I'm mean I'm have sent to you.

PS. You did some changes to the source code (PRESCALER). Do you using SVN or still own server, this is just make sure im are in sync.

PPS. PRESCALER crash on Windows its seen, crash Greedy Mouse, and then sound stutter until im restart Windows. Crap. Im waiting to check why after the DEBUG issue is fixed (because im not sure its the command or just failed in a loop another place). Its much more important really.

Alex_R

Wow!! I was in a marvellous holidays trip and my return has been sweet. New version of GLBasic!!!! Fantastic!! Thanks Gernot for your continuous and unconditional support to GlBasic.  :good: This community can breathe again!! =D  =D I hope you'll find a solution for iOS libs!!

Many thanks again!!  :nw: