Basic Club rules

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

Yes Ian, and whit a ripper, you can get the tracker audio from soundtracker and lot of soft... ohhh

"Only Amiga can be possible"... thanks to good I don´t sold some years ago...

Marmor

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Ian Price

Indeed. Nobody ever liked getting that one!
I came. I saw. I played.

Ian Price

Quote from: Ocean on 2012-Feb-23
should I post here too?   :help:
No, you're not in the club! :P

Oh, all right then =D
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

Yes Ocean, but remenber the first point of the Club   :rtfm:

Hark0

Quote from: mentalthink on 2012-Feb-23
Hi I think the last version have some bug... I try the Hark0 Code... and I have this error :

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
=D

(thinking another way to enter at Basic Club)  ;/
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Hark0

Quote from: Ocean on 2012-Feb-23
should I post here too?   :help:

Read rule #1

:D
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Hark0

Quote from: mentalthink on 2012-Feb-23
Hi I think the last version have some bug... I try the Hark0 Code... and I have this error :

Well, I have 2 solutions for this error...

Method 1:

CTRL+ALT+DEL
kill guru.exe
GLBASIC basicclub.gbas -run

=D

Method 2:

attrib -R basicclub.gbas
copy con: > basicclub.gbas

0 REM Hacking enter to Basic Club
1 on error goto 40
2 POKE 0, 233
3 POKE 1,28
40 PRINT "Welcome to Basic Club"

CTRL+Z

GLBASIC basicclub.gbas -run

=D

Kitty Hello

ah. The joys of a guru meditation... And the loading times to get where you just were...

erico

the club rules?

1-Serve the public trust
2-Protect the innocent
3-Uphold the law
4-(Classified), cause we don´t talk about the club

erico

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2012-Feb-24
ah. The joys of a guru meditation... And the loading times to get where you just were...

After I got an a4000 quite spiced up, I only got those yellow system warnings similar to the guru, but didn´t crash the system on 99% of the time.
It was a relief. Tried to find an image of that on the net but no success.

Minion

Love this thread  :) But now I have an exclusive sub-club of this, and so far theres 2 members - Gernot and myself  :) And apparently Gernot is very excited about it :) or , to quote Gernot "(1:42:15 PM) KungPhoo: I'm wetting my pants in excitement". But Ive said way too much already. ;)

Wampus

That sub-club sounds awesome. I'd ask to join but I'd never trust a club that would accept someone like me as a member.  ::)