GP2X - GLBasic Competition 2007/2008 Entries Showroom

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

S.O.P.M.

I'm very interested about the two ones who win the F200.
Notebook PC Samsung E372 Core i5 @ 2,6 GHz; 4 GB RAM; Win 7 Home Premium

Albert

Voting?
I can't voting, only for those, which I could try. I haven't GP2X :(

BasicMe

Quote from: AlbertVoting?
I can't voting, only for those, which I could try. I haven't GP2X :(
I think Gernot meant the judges.  :)

The judges for this competition are:
    * Markus Scholz
    * Michael Mrozek
    * Gernot Frisch

(From the rules at http://www.glbasic.com/main.php?site=gp2x-compo)

Albert

Quasist

Quote from: GernotFrischVoting still takes time.
Any info when this FUNCTION will RETURN?

PDroms.de already doing same function for a four weeks

Kitty Hello

Oh. Is "voting" when all try to find a solution, and "judging" when only special ones do? Sorry, I'm no native speaker. Thx for clearing this to me.

jbrodack

Just a notice to the maker of klaur.  The touchscreen doesn't seem to work in your game.  works in every other game.  nice entries everyone.

also chroma is a really interesting concept.

Simon Parzer

QuoteJust a notice to the maker of klaur.  The touchscreen doesn't seem to work in your game.  works in every other game.  nice entries everyone.
What do you mean it doesn't work? I tested it thorougly I think. The thing is that touchscreen is used only during the minigames.
Can you maybe clarify a bit? It's actually the first time I hear of this. Anyone else has the same problem?

Quasist

Quote from: Simon ParzerAnyone else has the same problem?
Yes. My F100 has no touchscreen :)

Husten

Ian Price

Gernot: Would it be possible to compile the games that contain their source into pc executables? Not everyone owns a GP2X or want to use GLBasic to play the games that contain the source code.
I came. I saw. I played.

Achim

- www.softworxs.de -
[Be different - play smart]

BasicMe

Quote from: ipriceGernot: Would it be possible to compile the games that contain their source into pc executables? Not everyone owns a GP2X or want to use GLBasic to play the games that contain the source code.
To be honest, I'd probably prefer not to have my game compiled for PC.

Being a GP2X fan, I kinda like the concept of creating games exclusively for it.  Any little bit that helps support the device, you know?