Climb for gp2wiz

Previous topic - Next topic

rodas

Hi am new to the forum,i am spanish,my english is bad, I am sorry.I Am holder of a gp2xwiz,and i have a license of glbasic and i am programming for her,my question is,there any command to climb? For example, a game that works to 800x600 climb to 320x240,the resolution of the wiz. a greeting

Kitty Hello

Not really. You can't create a bigger screen with CREATESCREEN than 320x240 (so far).
Usually, I go the other way round. I create a game fr 320x240 and scale it up for larger screens on win32.

rodas

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-Nov-10
Not really. You can't create a bigger screen with CREATESCREEN than 320x240 (so far).
Usually, I go the other way round. I create a game fr 320x240 and scale it up for larger screens on win32.

OK thank you

Kitty Hello

Was not too much work. Next update has bigger screens for CREATESCREEN on the Wiz.

rodas

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-Nov-10
Was not too much work. Next update has bigger screens for CREATESCREEN on the Wiz.

very good news, thanks.   As use the command createscreen?
thanks for the support.

kaotiklabs

As I undestand from this post...

Will be posible to scale a 480x320 iphone landscape game to 320x200 (Wiz resolution) easily without rescaling the images?

If itÃ,´s possible, how should be implemented?
Maybe drawing to a virtual screen and drawing the resulting sprite stretched?
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

Kitty Hello

Yes, that's possible now. But be careful. The wiz has to perform the scaling in software mode. It might be a bottleneck.