Publishing Problem for Android

Previous topic - Next topic

JG52Torpe

When i finish my game, i do Wifi sync on smartphone and then Build Standalone, but it generates an HTML5 directory with an output.data and a html file useful for hanging game on a website, but in my case i want to have my game as executable on android smartphones for my friends, on the main directory i see five 0 byte .xcl files called:

Android.xcl
Ios.xcl
Iphone.xcl
Pandora.xcl
webos.xcl

I suppose they are kinda executable files for running game on every operating system?? What i have to do to make my games executable on Android??

Please help!!!

Thanks

Ian Price

You need to make sure that you are compiling for Android. Select the Android platform configuration in "PROJECT/OPTIONS" and then compile for Android (Compiler/Build Multi-Platform/Android)- it will create 3 .APKs in the Distribute folder as long as you have JAVA installed correctly.

You can then send the .APK to anyone or host on your own site.
I came. I saw. I played.

kanonet

Ian this is the G.A.C.K. section, not GLBasic.

Sorry JG52Torpe, cant help you. :(
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Ian Price

D'oh! Oops. Sorry. As you were!

I just looked at New Posts and didn't notice what section this was in :P
I came. I saw. I played.

JG52Torpe

Quote from: Ian Price on 2014-Jan-29
You need to make sure that you are compiling for Android. Select the Android platform configuration in "PROJECT/OPTIONS" and then compile for Android (Compiler/Build Multi-Platform/Android)- it will create 3 .APKs in the Distribute folder as long as you have JAVA installed correctly.

You can then send the .APK to anyone or host on your own site.

Thnak you very much!!!! :booze: :booze: :booze:

JG52Torpe

....eerrr....where are that options?? ...i just have GAME OPTIONS button on GACK ....  :blink: :blink:

Ian Price

You obviously didn't read what came after my post! ;)
I came. I saw. I played.

JG52Torpe

ohhh :(

I see now...

Thanks anyway...i hope KittyHello explains how to distribute my games for android :(

JG52Torpe

Please KittyHello, can you explain how to publish my games on .APK format?

Thank you!!!