TH_AVOCADO MAYHEM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacefractal

Ahh, im remember fullscreen was a issue on the Mac, where im used a windowred mode back in the days.

Im do have no longer a Mac. So im have no possible to test it. So its can been some sort here.But its depend if the game actuelly has reach the first code or not or something internal happens. Im have no idea.

Also im completly forgot that little "tank" game. Actuelly like the graphics here.

A bit too much offtypic as its was meant for this game, hihi.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

erico

Don´t worry about topics, we are all into GLB topic :)

Yes I too recall a problem with full screen and also loading assets during game and not before opening a screen.
Maybe within parallels the issues are the same? If so, we might want to keep that in mind and documented for compatibility :)

loftcat

Quote from: erico on 2022-Nov-03
Don´t worry about topics, we are all into GLB topic :)

Yes I too recall a problem with full screen and also loading assets during game and not before opening a screen.
Maybe within parallels the issues are the same? If so, we might want to keep that in mind and documented for compatibility :)

My projects are currently running in windows rather than full screen on the M1, but I've had them running full screen too without any issues. I've sent you a pm with a link to my project I'm working on using Parallels.. not sure if it will be much help but perhaps you might spot something different.