[SORTED] Forum bug?

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

It may come weird and most probably a problem on my ISP and country (brazil).

- I can´t add youtube videos to a post using the youtube button, it comes as inappropriate/wrong address whatever I try.
- I can´t use a forum link on the google translator page as it states my IP (which is non static) is f´´cked up and listed on global malware pages.

Really strange since both could be used perfectly not a long while ago. And I get the same when on mobile or using other computers and ISPs.

Is anyone getting the same?
Should I move to a different country? :P

Ian Price

Seems to be working for me.

Aquaventure is now available on webOS devices BTW ;) :P
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

For me runs too... More than 6.000.000 with no jobs... we go the the Guinnes records... (Me cago en tu pu.. madre Rajoy) =D =D =D =D =D =D

Schranz0r

- If you post a youtubevideo use only the j7JLnigi9zk from watch?v=j7JLnigi9zk for example! [  youtube  ]j7JLnigi9zk[  /youtube  ] //without whitespaces :D
- its not a forumbug i think, maybe its the site from google? works fine for me...
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

MrTAToad

Looks okay

mentalthink

Schranz0r I put all the link using the youtube tag, and I don't have problems...
Can be something with the browser?¿, perhaps an Update?¿... I'm using Firefox...

erico

Quote from: Schranz0r on 2013-Apr-25
- If you post a youtubevideo use only the j7JLnigi9zk from watch?v=j7JLnigi9zk for example! [  youtube  ]j7JLnigi9zk[  /youtube  ] //without whitespaces :D
- its not a forumbug i think, maybe its the site from google? works fine for me...

1-oh heck, it works now even with the full address! :-[ 

2-and so does google translate again! :rant:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glbasic.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D9144.0

Heck, I swear that google translate didn´t work a couple days back! oh well never mind this post.
maybe it was related to chrome and some update.
Thanks guys.

Moru

Your IP is not listed on the blacklist this forum is using. Maybe you have a virus? :-)

erico

Really strange, Moru, It didn´t work yesterday, it now all works :O

Moru

I checked yesterday too, no change in the blacklist status for your IP. Can't even find it on any online blacklists.

MrTAToad

Cache cleared perhaps ?

erico

It could be, it was not the first time I noticed this behaviour.
I´m starting to think it is related to updating chrome.

I will check it next time it happens.
I did update chrome a couple days ago.