AUTOPAUSE FALSE and focus in Windows

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi I try to make a simple server... but I have troubles whit the focus in the current windows

I put at the begin of the Code, AUTOPAUSE FALSE
but when I go out from the windows , in server or client program I look in the frame of each windows PAUSED(When I stay over one, or over the another)

I don't know if this it's an error because I'm using Glbasic in Paralells desktops, or if it's really a bug in the last version... (I try to update an told me , it's the last version)

Thanks,
Iván J.

PS: I put the command SYSTEMPOINTER TRUE, but I think this it's not too much important.

kanonet

Yes its a tiny bug which is there for a long time.
Your program does not get paused, so the command works as expected, it just displays pause, but it does not pause.
So its just a display error, which is why it has no high priority to fix it (I think). You can still use the command and it will work like expected.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

mentalthink

HI Kano thanks... I use the Server and Client commands between a lot of time, and I don't remember never how use... and I think, perhaps don't works fine...

Thanks I try to look whats happens in my code... really I think don't works fine...
  :booze: :booze: :puke: :puke: :help: :help:

Regards
Iván J.

kanonet

I can just say, that it works for me. - But maybe there is a bug and maybe it does not work for you, maybe you can do a bit more testing?
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

mentalthink

Yes Kano, if works for you I do something wrong... about Parallels, I don't think it's the cause...

Thanks

r0ber7

Quote from: kanonet on 2012-Nov-29it just displays pause, but it does not pause.

Yeah, I noticed this too when I started testing my UDP functions in graphical programs. Bit confusing, but as long as it works. :P

Kitty Hello

fixed in V11. Only the caption text was wrong.