B'lox! is now available for iDevice

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

My puzzle game B'lox! (winner of the GLBasic/GP2X.de 2007/2008 competition) is now available to buy from iTunes for the tiny price of just 59p / $0.99

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blox/id419238899?mt=8&ls=1#

The game is fully updated and has never looked or felt as good and features 120 puzzles, 60% of which have been remodelled/improved since the GP2X/Wiz version.

:)
I came. I saw. I played.

Kitty Hello

Wonderful game! Only problem is - it ties me suspiciously long to the toilette now ;)

matchy

Congrats on your first iPhone release.  :booze:

Reminds me I need to refill my iTunes card.

Very cool looking and can't wait to play it.

Kitty Hello

Sound does not play :(

Now, don't panic. Go to the itunes connect and edit the description text, adding:
Code (glbasic) Select

!!! SOUND DOES NOT PLAY ON SOME DEVICES !!!
An bugfix for the sound bug has already been submitted.

That will keep people from refusing to download it while it's hot. (I hope).
It plays great, though.

okee

Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Millerszone

Nice job Ian! and good luck.

I had to pull my baseball game from apple a couple days after I submitted,
because of a bug I found, but should be on iTunes any day now.
Hardware: iMac 27", MacBook Air, PC 3.5Ghz Quad
Developing Tools: GLBasic SDK, Gideros Studio, PureBasic
Developing for: iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, webOS, HTML5

mentalthink

Hi Ian very good work, I think you have a Realease for wiz , a time ago?¿, I think I play to this game, and well, is very adictive, normally I don´t stay playing too much time whit a game, but whit this I traspass the 7 min barrier , playing a game. =D

The graphics are declicious, very very funny and pretty.

Kind Regards, and Good Luck, on the App Store.

Iván J.

Dabz

Congrats on the release! :)

Though, the name of the app seems a bit... well, you probably would guess what word sprang to mind when I read the thread title! ;)

Dabz

Ian Price

Thanks Gernot - Bob made me aware earlier today, but I haven't been able to get to a computer before now (wife's birthday!. I'll put up a message straight away.

And thanks to everyone for the positive feedback :)

And B'lox! is intentionally similar to the swear word - it's the sound you make when you bugger up one of the puzzles! :D Yep. B'lox! doesn't stand for Blocks...
I came. I saw. I played.

Leginus

msx

great!

Good luck and good sales.

bigsofty

This looks great, reminds me of a retro NES game... which is good! :D
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

XanthorXIII

I'll be queuing up for my copy today.  =D
Owlcat has wise

Ian Price

QuoteI'll be queuing up for my copy today. 
I'd wait for the update (whenever Apple sees fit to release it tbh) if I were you,  but many thanks anyway :)

Once the update (v1.1) is available and working properly I'll be promoting B'lox! a bit more. I really don't want to push something that I know doesn't work the way it's intended (without sound). If I'd known that before mentioning it here, I would have delayed tbh :(

Oh well, hopefully just teething troubles.
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

it looks great, don't worry.
quality will surpass any little troubles on the way... :good: