Win64 compiling into win32 directory?

Previous topic - Next topic

MrPlow

Hi
When I try the Win64 compile I get the .exe generating in the Win32 folder? Is this just doing Win32 or is it compiling and putting into wrong folder?

Thks
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

MrPlow

Okay
Just noticed in my project properties I have tickbox build for this platform is greyed out and unticked - how do I resolve this?
thanks
Comp:

spacefractal

yes this is a issue as the 64bit version just compile top in the win32 exe one. Its was the 64bit version you saw, but compiled top on the 32bit version. This is fixed now as im added a 64 prefix to it. There is still a tiny issue for the icon in the build version (you see a "warning" sign"), but its should build now.... regaardles what the gray tick is set too, so dont worry about it.

Also in the update coming soon today, android ads code has been updated a bit, so you can get test ads when compiling debug versions as its was intended to been, but retail when you compile the signed version.

beta update online.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

MrPlow

Cheers - thanks for the info - aparently a quick check for 64bit is to right click the .exe and in prop > compatability if it say Vista and not XP then its 64bit.
Comp:

Qedo

other method:
go to Task Manager, Details and  in column platoform see 32 or 64 bit.