GLBasic V9 is out

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

I seem to have lost my debugging facilities on my XP machine. No debug cursor appears on the listing when it hits the breakpoint and no debug vars show in the debug window. I can single step, I think and it does break into the code OK.

I stupidly updated and added quite a few apps at the same time, MinGW, Visual C++, Delphi, all have debuggers and may have messed up the debug hooks. Gonna uninstall these first to try and locate the clash.

Cheers,

Ian
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Dark Schneider

It's s only me, or the sync is much better than in version 8. I updated video drivers recently, but I think this could not affect GLBasic.

Good work  :good:

bigsofty

Quote from: bigsofty on 2011-Feb-21
I seem to have lost my debugging facilities on my XP machine. No debug cursor appears on the listing when it hits the breakpoint and no debug vars show in the debug window. I can single step, I think and it does break into the code OK.

I stupidly updated and added quite a few apps at the same time, MinGW, Visual C++, Delphi, all have debuggers and may have messed up the debug hooks. Gonna uninstall these first to try and locate the clash.

Cheers,

Ian

OK seems to work now, not sure what caused the problem but at least its working now! :D
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)