HP To Shut Down WebOS Operations

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

Its now available at PC World : http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/touchpad-tablet-pc-16gb-10834901-pdt.html

Of all the times for it to be nice and cheap, and no spare money  :zzz:

Crivens

Bugger. I had one all sorted out at Currys. Was putting in card details for delivery and it came up with SQL stock error. Then would not allow delivery. Can't find any stock in local shops :( Sh*te...

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

MrTAToad

Probably getting hold of one is harder that making use of BlitzMax :)

Marmor

ok iam on the hp store but cant buy because an error !

Marmor

fishy or ian  is it possible for you to buy us 3 32 gb touchpad ?
and how we can pay you ?

MrTAToad

Unfortunately the local PC World doesn't have any in stock :(

Marmor

Ian Price

I've not even been able to buy one TP, let alone more. I'm still trying though. :(
I came. I saw. I played.

okee

I'd say the only chance now is to watch the websites that have them listed
at standard price and wait for them to be discounted, i read somewhere that
HP instructed stores to sell them at the reduced price,
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

LineOf7s

At the risk of sounding spiteful, I was in a (proper bricks-and-mortar) store yesterday where they were selling them out for $AU98 (€71 ₤61) and I was in a position to grab one.  Thankfully - given that before the price drop I had no interest in it whatsoever, and I really had no actual use for one - I talked myself out of it... but it was close.  Soooo close...

If only I had the wherewithal I would have been happy to buy a whole heap for everybody and sell them on... with a *cough* nominal markup.   :whistle:

trucidare

Sell it to me :D
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it :D
MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 8600M GT
Core i3 - 3,07 GHz, 8 GB Ram, 2.5 TB HDD, Geforce GTX 260+ OC

Marmor

erico

Kitty Hello

Quote from: trucidare on 2011-Aug-23
Sell it to me :D
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it :D
Sjhipping fee AUS -> Germany is totally insane. I send 100g chocolate once for... half a fortune.

bigsofty

Anyone manages to snag one in the UK today, drop a quick line on this thread, I'll do the same if I see it in stock anywhere.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)