If you are having trouble sleeping...

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

...I suggest you buy my latest programming eBook from Lulu : http://www.lulu.com/shop/nicholas-kingsley/programming-cookbook-v-the-plastic-software-years/ebook/product-20341025.html;jsessionid=509BF64C66B13058BC872AA5E201DBCD

Weighing in a 66Mb, it features 4000+ pages of Visual Studio C,C++ and occasionally Visual Basic code that was written by me when I was at Plastics Software developing the software detailed inside it - it's a set of modules for manufacturing, ranging from suppliers, customer databases to purchase orders, invoicing, despatch notes and much more...

I was originally thinking of getting it all up and running again, but encountered serious problems getting it working on XP - one or more module was using some version of MFC that it couldn't find (or the side-by-side system needed the modules to have manifest files), and I didn't want to spend time trying to get it fixed (especially as any users would also need a £700+ database system to use it as well :) )

mentalthink

Hi MrTatoad seems very interesting I take a look to the first 11 pages... but I don´t undertand too much... I think the next month get it!!!

How I told you sometime ago, I think a book mixing GLbasic and C++ can be very good... economically I´m not sure.

MrTAToad

People would need to come up with a few ideas about what it could contain really - the only thing I can think of is using arrays of C++ classes...

Glad to hear that you'll be getting the eBook!