I really wanted the blue ones

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

monono

I know this is off topic. But you really took the cake.  :help:

Kuron

Humor doesn't translate well.  I found it quite funny and odd that I go to order blue shoes and am shown a photo of red shoes. =D

Ian Price

QuoteHumor doesn't translate well
It can do, if it's humourous ;)

QuoteAh.. now I see.
Saw it first time. Still didn't think it was humourous.

If either of you found that funny, then you'll piss yourself here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-2007-Wave-Damaged/dp/B000T9BJHU/ref=sr_1_84?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1271808102&sr=1-84

:/
I came. I saw. I played.

matchy

I don't know about humor, but how about some geek comedy?

"I found it quite funny and odd that I go to order rgb(0,0,255) shoes and am shown a photo of rgb(255,0,0) shoes."  :S

Kuron

Quote from: Ian Price on 2010-Apr-22Saw it first time. Still didn't think it was humourous.
Although humor is subjective, I really appreciate irony or anything closely approaching it.  Example, I once saw a tow truck towing another tow truck that had broken down.  I can still chuckle at the memory.

Ian Price

Quote from: Kuron on 2010-Apr-23
Quote from: Ian Price on 2010-Apr-22Saw it first time. Still didn't think it was humourous.
Although humor is subjective, I really appreciate irony or anything closely approaching it.  Example, I once saw a tow truck towing another tow truck that had broken down.  I can still chuckle at the memory.

I've seen that too, and agree it is worthy of a chuckle. :)
I came. I saw. I played.