AquaVenture - now available on OUYA

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

Aquaventure should now be available for OUYA.

Download to your OUYA

Thanks must go to fivesprites and especially to SpaceFractal for their support to me and the GLBasic community.
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

YEAH! Great News! Let us know how it scores, I´m sure it will get tons of downloads! :booze: :good:

Ian Price

I really hope it does OK. OUYA is not renowned for high download numbers for the majority of games.

If it sells two copies, then that's two more than it's been selling on any other format! :P
I came. I saw. I played.

spacefractal

But it's a cool console. I'm should checkout game sticks, but I'm do like ouya, which is great to test on (even im need set set it to 720p surface, not a issue in this game at all).

I'm pretty sure I'm add this game in the more games section in karma miwa (so it's a least got two games).

Good luck Ian!
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Ian Price

I really like the OUYA and despite not using it that much (due to time constraints and real-life), I've used it more than my XBox360, PS3 or WiiU since getting it.

Hopefully the overscan options will allow the game to be played properly on any tv.

That's a jolly good idea SpaceFractal - advertise our GLBasic games in each others apps. I'll add Greedy Mouse in any future games and updates :)
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

I ear about OUYA not too much people buy games, only download fre games or a very little part of users buy games... Seems not too much people are aceting the console, we have to be now in Europe, but in Spain at least I don't ear in any advertising TV speaking about the console.

My personal Idea about selling games I leave you like Idea Ian, but you have to waste money, I think it's sell physical copies with manuals and very good presentation, I speak with a lot of gamers, and they hate the digital downloads and the DVD without a instructions manuals.

Good luck with the new console, and I 'm wrong in all my words  :D :D :D

Ian Price

TBH I'm just as responsible for not buying games as every other OUYA owner, but then I also bought very few games for webOS or iOS. Even my Pandora is packed with nothing much but my own stuff. Same goes for my GP2X, Wiz and Caanoo - despite the thousands of games available for these systems.

Like you say, I guess us developers don't buy digital downloads. I too would much rather a box, with a disc and a REAL paper manual.
I came. I saw. I played.

spacefractal

its seen on your homepage, this game is only out for OUYA? Its would been cool to links to the other platform the game exits too as well. On the snapshots there is black pixels around the cornor, but funny im did not notice that at all in the game its self, so its not a issue really. Even some commercial games do that.

My games in more games will only eventuelly show links if its exists on the same platform its played on (that due im not keen to link to a iTunes link from Android and the other way), and im did played a little part to get your game released on that platform, hehe.

PS. And im hope Gernot add official OUYA as new platform, based on AndroidExtras (fell free do that Gernot).
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/