LOCAL Escala=Zoom*Tile
LOCAL Origen=Sprite*Tile

STARTPOLY Anim
POLYVECTOR PosX+0, PosY+0 ,0+Origen ,0
POLYVECTOR PosX+0, PosY+Escala ,0+Origen ,Tile
POLYVECTOR PosX+Escala, PosY+Escala ,Tile+Origen ,Tile
POLYVECTOR PosX+Escala, PosY+0 ,Tile+Origen ,0
ENDPOLY

Any have the same func but for load any sprite of anim?

In the anim attached I want use func like ZOOMANIM anim,sprite,x,y,zoom...

When blue sprite are number 2... in the image attached for example.

Thanks!

http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

mentalthink

I don't understand too much?¿, you want make an animation whit polyvector, (like drawanim?¿) if is this I think the easy way, use different sprites then you make a counter, passing each image (equal size) to the polyvector...

Anotherway using atlas image I think you have to changw the UV to the correct position in the image... (I think if you multiply x 2 and you image it's in square shape , have to works)

Something doing a counter...
number it's a counter

If number>size1
  uv=uv*2
else
number=0
posuv=1
endif

if posuv=1 and number>size1

mentalthink

I don't understand too much?¿, you want make an animation whit polyvector, (like drawanim?¿) if is this I think the easy way, use different sprites then you make a counter, passing each image (equal size) to the polyvector...

Anotherway using atlas image I think you have to changw the UV to the correct position in the image... (I think if you multiply x 2 and you image it's in square shape , have to works)

Hark0

My question are:

If I pass to function a Sprite Number of a Anim.... How find the correct TX,TY posision on Anim for use with POLYVECTOR?

In other words:

Sprite 0 (red) of sample are TX=0, TY=0
Sprite 1 (green) of sample are TX=30, TY=0

and Sprite 2 (blue) and 3(violet)?
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Hark0

Hi, searching on Forum and making some test, this is a valid ZOOMANIM function.

Code (glbasic) Select
FUNCTION ZOOMANIM: Anim,Sprite,PosX,PosY,Zoom
LOCAL Tile=30
LOCAL Escala=Zoom*Tile
LOCAL sx,sy,cols,tx,ty

GETSPRITESIZE Anim, sx, sy
cols = INTEGER(sx / Tile)
    tx = MOD(Sprite, cols) * Tile
    ty = INTEGER(Sprite/cols) * Tile

STARTPOLY Anim
POLYVECTOR PosX+0, PosY+0 ,tx ,ty
POLYVECTOR PosX+0, PosY+Escala ,tx ,ty+Tile
POLYVECTOR PosX+Escala, PosY+Escala ,tx+Tile ,ty+Tile
POLYVECTOR PosX+Escala, PosY+0 ,tx+Tile ,ty
ENDPOLY

ENDFUNCTION

WARNING! This code is valid for a 30x30px Tile... Change value of Tile for other sizes...

You can use this function ZOOMANIM: Animation,SpriteNumber,PosX_Screen,PosY_Screen,Zoom_Factor

Zoom_Factor 1 -> 100%
Zoom_Factor 2 -> 200%
etc...

;)

mentalthink

Ok Hark, I don't know if putted, but I do whit a counter  O_O, but I look the another code I think it's better , whit the mathematical tricks.  :good: thanks for the search.

MrTAToad

Is it faster than ZOOMSPRITE ?

Hark0

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2013-Sep-06

I don't know... I need a ZOOM Animation (GLB not have this func), not a Zoomsprite  :P

mentalthink

A question guys, when MrT question about the speed, how do you do for easure the speed of some comands... I read similar questions sometimes, but really I don't know how you measure the command speeds, whit counters and prints,or GLbasic have something internal in Debug or something like that?¿...

Thanks and sorry for the  :offtopic:

MrTAToad

Quote from: Hark0 on 2013-Sep-07
Quote from: MrTAToad on 2013-Sep-06

I don't know... I need a ZOOM Animation (GLB not have this func), not a Zoomsprite  :P
Yes, I meant ROTOZOOMSPRITE :)

MrTAToad

Quote from: mentalthink on 2013-Sep-07
A question guys, when MrT question about the speed, how do you do for easure the speed of some comands... I read similar questions sometimes, but really I don't know how you measure the command speeds, whit counters and prints,or GLbasic have something internal in Debug or something like that?¿...

Thanks and sorry for the  :offtopic:
Usually you need to measure how quickly the command completes.  However, it does need to be compared to ROTOZOOMSPRITE.  Essentially, you get the GETTIMERALL() value before the function starts, get it after and subtract the difference.  The lower the value, the quicker the operation.

You do need to do it for, say, 100 times (and average out the result), as Windows is a multi-tasking system and of course various things can affect the program.

mentalthink

Thanks Mrtatoad (I think I have to review the help, a lot fo commands I forget it), thanks in advance  :booze:

fuzzy70

Technically you cannot compare the speed against ROTOZOOMSPRITE as it has no support for sprites loaded with LOADANIM, which is the reason why this code was posted.

Sure you can compare it speedwise to a single sprite but the result is meaningless due to the different functionality.

Polyvectors are slower on some platforms (like cannoo etc I think & maybe older android devices)

Lee

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2

"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

MrTAToad

In which case you would compare it with ROTOZOOMANIM...

fuzzy70

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2013-Sep-07
In which case you would compare it with ROTOZOOMANIM...
True, I don't use any of the anim commands as I roll my own & was unaware ROTOZOOMANIM even existed. I presumed it didn't exist hence the reason for the original post.

Lee

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2

"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)