DIV

Previous topic - Next topic

Betlheem

¿Habrá por casualidad alguien aquí que programase en su día en DIV/DIV2? Aquel engine paleolítico diseñado en españa con su bonita estructura pseudoparalela fue el primer engine "profesional" que utilicé.

Si alguien lo añora, tengo una sorpresa. :P

Ian Price

Yep. I was an avid Div/Div2 coder. I created loads of games with it. Then it died a death.

I met up with Mike Green (UK developer of Div/Div2) on a number of occasions and had inside knowledge of the proposed Windows version (had to sign a NDA) and created one of only a couple of Div Windows games ever to be released. I also met up with Daniel Navero (spelling?) when he came over to the UK Div Meet in Milton Keynes and showed him my Xmas Lemmings game and construction kit, made in Div.

Two of my Div remakes/games were featured in EDGE magazine - Rainbow Islands and Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

I miss it to a degree, but never jumped onto the Fenix or other Div related languages, although I did try them.

So, colour me interested in what you have in mind :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Marmor

i really like DIV ! amigaish gameprogramming on a pc !

mentalthink

Yo recuerdo que me compre el DIV(pora aquí anda el libro), pero no entendía na!!!  =D =D a parte como era el principio de mi etapa 3dsera como que pasé un poco...

No te chafo la sorpresa Bethlem. :D :D =D.