Begginner need some info

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryten

IM pretty sure PJ is ok - hes been moving house, caught up in am dram stuff and generally had real life getting in the way of things. Ill drop him a note on FB :-)

Ian Price

Cheers Kryten. Send him our regards :)
I came. I saw. I played.

PeeJay

Aw, I can feel the love from here  <3 though I wish Ian would take it easy with the S&M loving  :whip:  :D

I'm fine folks - like Kryters said, I've been moving house, and for the past couple of years have been very busy with making a tit of myself on stage - we actually did 6 productions this year alone, and I have been involved to some degree in all of them! You can check out some of my handywork at www.sados.co.uk (yep, I got roped in to doing the society website too, as well as all the artwork for flyers, posters and programmes ..... on top of acting, singing (ish) and dancing (like I'm having a seizure) - I am seriously considering taking some time out to get back to coding, but the director of the next production, Fiddler On The Roof, already has me lined up for a part to audition for - it's relentless, I tell you - worse than knocking out 50 crap games in a month!  =D
www.peejays-remakes.co.uk
For games, remakes, and GL Basic Tutorials
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Ian Price

There's no S&M love from me PeeJay! Just missed you is all. You and Caff helped me big time when I needed it after Div disappeared and Blitz was new to me.

Glad everything's going well :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Kitty Hello

You're an pro actor now? Awesome changes...
Glad to see you're fine up and alive!  :coke:

Moru

Welcome back PJ!

That looks awfully interesting, any chance of videos from the plays?

PeeJay

Sadly, the licensing restrictions mean that recording of the plays is allowed for personal learning only - broadcasting is strictly prohibited - and since I am heavily involved in the society committee, and it is a registered charity, I would not even think about doing something that could jeopardise their standing (which is incredible - SADOS is actually the oldest am dram society in the UK!)

I'm not a professional actor, no - though the only difference between amateur and professional is that professionals get paid to do it. We just do it because we love standing on a stage terrified with hundreds of eyes bearing down on us, like rabbits caught in headlights! (not really - the first time is pretty scary, but I've been doing it on and off all my adult life, so any stagefright has long since left .....)
www.peejays-remakes.co.uk
For games, remakes, and GL Basic Tutorials
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

erico

It is strange that posting tube things are not allowed, it must be tradition speaking...
...things on internet nowadays really helps boosting everyone´s work.

You can have your stuff down on youtube and not allow them to sell or use it, specially on TV.

If it´s such a great traditional group, internet videos is a must! (of course not about the play that is going on)

Sorry if I sound naive, I´m formed movie maker(5 years now), bachelors degree, stuff I´m doing can be seen on my signature.
It was a hard time to post my movies on youtube, I did it after a hardcore discussion with a lot of people...they convinced me at the end, and I´m sure it was the right thing to do, I was wrong all along...

I love the russians school af acting, I went to your page and checked everything.
Great work you guys are doing! people should have access to it.

We all know that watching a play on vimeo, and watching a play for real has a huuuuuuge difference.