"New" hardware cooming soon?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hark0

http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Kitty Hello

Looks like a Pandora without numbs and shoulder buttons. BUT! The keyboard is pwered with a display to configure the keys individually.

Which is pretty clever. Solves the quertz/querty problem totally.

Hark0

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-Jul-29
Looks like a Pandora without numbs and shoulder buttons. BUT! The keyboard is pwered with a display to configure the keys individually.

Which is pretty clever. Solves the quertz/querty problem totally.

YES!!!

This keyboard are awesome.... and.... imagine developing a game / keyb combination...  =D

The best: no new OS.... GLBasic ready for this device ;)
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Hatonastick

Razer are making a portable gaming device?  Wow...  I'm a fan of their hardware.  Wonder how much it will go for and whether we will get it here in Oz.  Hope so, I might be grabbing one.

Edit: Whoops got my hopes up.  Only a concept so far, although they are in negotiations to make something based on this design.  Oh well, guess it will be a while off if indeed it does happen.
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

bigsofty

This looks cool but it will hinge on performance for me, although you gotta love that keyboard!
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Sokurah

Hmm, so basically it's just a portable device with a miniature Optimus beyboard.
A good idea although it'll probably be expensive as hell.
And too bad they've also only put an Atom CPU into it.

Seems interresting though.

-as long as I don't have to listen to that asian guy EVER again...he makes it sound like they've found a cure for cancer...he sounds like an idiot.
Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware. :-)
Twitter: Sokurah

Kitty Hello

YESS!! I want an optimus keyboard. On eBay they are as cheap as 1799,- EUR WTF!?

Hark0

Quote from: Sokurah on 2011-Jul-29
A good idea although it'll probably be expensive as hell.

:D Sure!!!!

erico

Price will be high.
looks like a netbook, won´t be able to bend it sideways to read while in bed, so no mobility like a pad/book.
I still prefer the likes of a low profile/price of the ND.

bigsofty

I believe it's a dual screen device with the second screen covered by a keyboard membrane.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)