OUYA SDK

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

If you wrap the sdk, send me the changes and we merge them, so the ouya is always included...

Ian Price

Quotethe name is OUYA please fix title xD
Sorted.
I came. I saw. I played.

spacefractal

Im wont trying blind implement this SDK, until glbasic can works with the official SDK android-16 (or android-15) as a new platform (the barebone one) first. Im tried to copy sdk android-16 and then remove android-8 folder, but its failed to compile due build.xml error and want to use android-8 (and I could not replace that one too). You can't just change in the manifest file.

OUYA support require a new platform anyway and wont trying to update the existing v2.2 one, its due its only support one templatefolder. Its simply stupid to merge the existing one and OUYA as same platform due many required changed to the activity java file.

Ps. V2.2 works of course, but I'm also pretty sure some features won't work correctly (as its happens with ads services).
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Sokurah

Quote from: Ian Price on 2013-Feb-11
Quotethe name is OUYA please fix title xD
Sorted.

Now, if only someone could implement a global forum filter to replace whit with with, so I'd never have to see that again. That, or put it on the list of banned words so it'll get replaced with '****'.
Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware. :-)
Twitter: Sokurah

spacefractal

its seen its possible to have more than one joypad, which mean keydown and keyup() might not been the best option for 2 player action. There is no way to call c++ back from java to extractly those function (functions I cant implement myself), so the user could use the JOY commands directly. Howover its would been possible to send the whole to a string instead and retrieve that by a java call and then use a function.

For the touchpad, its property possible to call onNativeTouch().
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/