News:

*NEW* Current Version on STEAM16.793

Webchat:
Visit the chat

Books

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

My books have been available for a while now, and with Christmas coming, I thought it might be the right time to start making them freely available - the information will need to be updated a fair bit when V12 comes out too.

So, I'll making the PDF version of the books available over time, starting with my Cookbook IV

spicypixel

Thank you very much, a very kind offering and greatly appreciated ;-)
http://www.spicypixel.net | http://www.facebook.com/SpicyPixel.NET

Comps Owned - ZX.81, ZX.48K, ZX.128K+2, Vic20, C64, Atari-ST, A500.600.1200, PC, Apple Mini-Mac.

erico

That is truly a Santa Tatoad thing!
I got both GLB books one or two years ago and they are greatly useful till this day. :good:

mentalthink

Thanks a lot, I bought a couple of your books but the backup on the server in the sell web, doens't works for a log time ago.
Really much apreciated.  :booze:

MrTAToad

No problem - more coming  soon!

mentalthink

:nw: :nw: Thanks a lot.

MrTAToad

Cookbook 1

hardyx

Thank you MrTAToad!!! :good:  :booze:

MrTAToad

Next one : Cookbook 2

Wampus

Very cool. Thanks a lot.  :)

MrTAToad

Cookbook 3

MrTAToad

DDGui Reference Guide - not quite as up-to-date as it should be, but it's not too bad :)

MrTAToad

GLBasic User Guide (fairly out of date now)

MrTAToad

Last, but not least, its the Programmers Reference Manual.

Cliff3D was very useful in sorting some of the stuff for this, and well as the person (forgotten who it was now  :whistle: ) who designed a cover for publishing.

And thats all the books!

Thanks to all the people who have brought a copy (or two) over the years!

erico

It is fine Mr. Tatoad, they are excellent material way worth going into.
I bought 2 of them, and I´m really glad I did, helped me way more than you could imagine.

It´s me that have to thank you for putting the time and effort into it, you sure have a way to go on books, please keep up! :good: <3 :enc: