Open Source aweomse Library (Free Books and legal)

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

http://www.etnassoft.com/biblioteca/categoria/ciencia/ciencia_juegos_ciencia/page/2/?new_layout=grid

Hi Leute I find this web... seems very interesting beacuse they have books of all matters

Don't worry for show a lot of books in Spaninsh I take a quick look and I see in English too... perhaps someone have and interesting reading...  :good:

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

fuzzy70

I downloaded the "Its Behind You the making of a computer game"by Bob Pape, the person who converted the Spectrum version of R-Type.

I can honestly say it has been a long time since I have read anything that I was unable to put down but that had me hooked big time. For those that where around in the 80's you can picture the scene he describes about one person software outfits in bedrooms etc.

A thoroughly good read about the 80's software scene through the eyes of a programmer & recommended  :good:

Lee 
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

mentalthink

Thanks Fuzzy I have to read this book, in Spain a forum called Fase Bonus it's translating the book, but really I don't know when they have finished...

But thanks for the recomendation, about read a book and stay reading witout stop, occurs me with the "Edad dorada del Soft Español", in my live I never read 2 book at this speed, now I'm waiting for the Ocean book, I read in UK iy's possible buy physical edition, but I doubt they make a translation to Spaninsh...

In Spain we have a lot of rebember of the UK soft... Very good Times!!!  :O

Haplo

Thank you! Very useful reads can be found there!