About the Roadmap of GLBasic?¿

Previous topic - Next topic

UBERmonkeybot

bigsofty

Green-lit, good stuff!  :good: The Steam API working within GLB would be a very big deal to everyone here, good luck SF! 
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrPlow

Congrats! I thought u only submitted - but you actually got Greenlit - cool!
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

spacefractal

its took a month. currectly im waiting for approvement for the passport, which seens take some time.

Currectly im plans to add a least checking USERID and if the user own the game, but of course rest of features, like Steamcloud (similar to iCloud) and Archivements is into play. Those seens needs to been integrated into glbasic (for Windows and Mac). Its not a dll, but is in c++ code.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Schranz0r

Contrats!
Nice to see a GLB-Game on Steam.
I will buy it! ;D
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Alex_R

Wow!! A GLBasic game on Steam!! What good news!! Congrats Spacefractal!!  :good:  :good:  :good: