PixiTracker

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzy70

For those of you who have heard of or used SunVox (of which there is a simple wrapper for somewhere in the forum) & also those of you that haven't, the creators website has a host of other goodies which are great fun & also useful.

One of which is PixiTracker(http://warmplace.ru/soft/pixitracker/), a very simple tracker that comes in 2 versions (16bit HQ Audio  & 1bit Old computer style audio). I have only played with the Windows one but versions are available for Linux/Mac/iOS/Android. Basically it's a no frills/no fuss tracker that come with quite a few sounds & to me is just perfect for retro style tunes.

The other stuff on the site includes various soft synths which are pretty much unique in my eyes & obviously SunVox. All that I looked at had a video or few showing what each one does & I have linked the 1bit PixiTracker below.

Go visit & have some fun  :D :D

Lee
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

Schranz0r

Dafuq... thats cool man!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

mentalthink

JOJOJ!!! MFK!!! this it's really really cool, I always thinked in make somthing with audio and video... Really cool app.
I have a question, the audio , how you have pitch, are samples or you use some librarie for make the effects...

Really interesting and very cool app, perhaps for DJ or Chiptunners can be very interesting...

fuzzy70

The pitch is selected by the piano type keyboard at the top. There is no effects that I have come across yet & yes they are samples 44.1khz uncompressed mono wav files. The forum linked on the site is very useful & helpful.

There will be more features added from what I read on the forum so I will be checking back regularly for updates  :good:

Lee
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

Wampus

This looks like it would be quick to compose with. Useful for small games.

erico

thanks fuzzy, i will check it out! :good: really cool stuff.