Hamster on holiday?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

Is the hamster that normally runs around in the wheel that powers the GLBasic forums on holiday?

Is the forum slow for anybody else recently?

Are sooo many people online due to being off work at Christmas slowing it all down?

It's not constantly slow, but there have been times this week where it's taken a fair while to load a page.
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

Strange, not on my end, and I´m usually logged 24h and check news constantly.
Even now, while travelling, and checking the foruns over different internet providers, no problems.

mentalthink

Not for me... I use 24 hours intro and out a lot of time at the day, in this week too.., and the speed it's really fast, always it's fast...

Ian Price

Isn't it typical. It all seems fine today! =D
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

Strange, now chrome and google complained of malware on glb forums, how ridiculous.
First time I got this kind of warning from our boards.

mentalthink

I use always Firefox, the guys of google don't inspire to much confidence to me...

erico

Quote from: mentalthink on 2012-Dec-31
I use always Firefox, the guys of google don't inspire to much confidence to me...

yep, but now it is fine again, really strange. it was just that time today.
Firefox got way too slow on my end, switched to google couple years ago.

mentalthink

uhmm really Chrome runs a bit faster... but I don't nottice a very increment of speed... I use Firefox basically for the theme of the Bookmarks... in chrome I think it's a bit confusing... I rebember my Modem a 56kb, this was really slow... and expensive  :D :D