Galaxix - Coming to the iPad soon

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Very Very nice, and very cool graphics.

When we can buy in AppStore, I like show the 3D....

Congratulations and thanks for Sharing.

Dabz

Cor!!! :D

Just so people know, Qubey has wrote a post mortem on the game here:-

http://www.indiecodez.com/forum/index.php/topic,209.msg5430.html

Top stuff! :)

Dabz

Wampus

What a great achievement. Wow.

Yodaman Jer

That looks amazing!

I really wish I had an iPad...
Click the pic to go to my development blog!

Nathan

Quote from: Dabz on 2011-Oct-24
http://www.indiecodez.com/forum/index.php/topic,209.msg5430.html
Dabz
That's a good read, and developed within a year, fantastic stuff.  Just out of interest, how long on average did you spend per week working on this game?

Kitty Hello

Outstanding!
Please make a port to WebOS as well - it's really going to sell on the TouchPad, because it will totally outstand from the store.

Qube

Please make a port to WebOS as well.
If I can grab a phone and tablet at a reasonable enough price then I'll do that after the the iOS and Android phone and tablet version are done :)

Are there any GOOD webOS tablets / phones that are available to buy brand new? - Mind you, I guess the HP TouchPad may be quite easy to grab on eBore these days, I will have a quick look (around £150 to £200 on eBore and Gumtree).

Yodaman Jer

Quote from: Qube on 2011-Oct-23
It will eventually be available also for iPhone,  Android tablet & phone, Windows and OS X :good:

The minute this is available for Windows/Mac OS X, I'm buying it.  :good: How much are you going to charge for it, d'ya think?

I'm figuratively drooling over the screen shots...
Click the pic to go to my development blog!

Qube

How much are you going to charge for it, d'ya think?

The iPad version is (when Apple approve) £1.99 / $2.99 - The iPhone version will be the same as it will become a universal binary supporting both devices.

I've not decided on a PC / MAC price point yet but I doubt I'll stray much from the above, if any. I want to increase the texture and model resolution on the PC / MAC versions of course, but providing it doesn't require a lot of extra time / work then that price point for the PC / MAC looks about right.

Kitty Hello

The MacStore might be worth a try. Also the Inten AppUp.

Nathan

Just noticed the game has been released in App Store thread.  Congratulations!!  :booze:
I'll definitely be buying the game after work tonight.

Gary

:nw: :nw: :nw:

Time to hang up my keyboard I think, there is no way I could beat that as an app. You have created the GLBasic killer app there I think. Gernot needs to get a video of that running on the front page to show what can be done with GLB. I would buy that the day it hits the Android Market (as long as the Tegra 2 problems are sorted in GLB :) ).

I hope you get a good return on your years work on the project, it should be a top seller

bigsofty

Purchased, can't get it to run on my iPad 1 32 gig, seems stuck on initializing?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

HI I downloaded on my iPad 1, and don´t runs, appears the logo whit the spaceshipt turns to a black screen and jump back to the S.O. :'( :'(

Qube

What?!?! I tested on iPad 1 before submitting and it worked flawlessly. Purchased on iPad 2 from the store and that works.

Now purchasing from store on iPad 1. Testing... Crap, I know why it's doing this on the iPad 1.

Sorry to iPad 1 owners, issuing update 1.01 to Apple today.