Scribble beta

Previous topic - Next topic

Moru

A program for scribbling your theories and develope them together with your friends :-)

Scribble Beta

Don't mention the buggs when typing in the DDGui boxes please, I have no idea how to fix them :-)
Also in the chat-box: After pressing shift, pressing a letter and then releasing shift again produces double characters. I will fix that when I can keep my eyes open again :-)

If anyone knows how to set PORTS when communicating with the netcode built in to GLBasic I would be very happy to hear how to. Or at least to know what GLBasic is using now? Can't open ports in the firewall if I don't know which ones? :-)

Moru

Uploaded a new version that actually have the right key bindings. Press H to host a server, on the client press J to join a session. Then all you need to do is press enter to chat and hold left mouse button to draw (right mousebutton to change color) and press 1 .. 9 and 0 to change between the different pens. Enjoy :-)

For internet access you need to open the port 26000 thru your router/firewall and then you can communicate with your friends while you draw cute animals together on your screens :-)