Get a Palm Pre 2 for free - RUN!

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert

I loved that game! Was that the winner on that competition?

MrTAToad

QuoteAnyway, I got another reply this morning from HP stating that I have been accepted for the discount coupon and they are also offering me the chance to get a Pre 2 by completing an XL sheet
Aww - haven't got one - yet  ;/

Ian Price

QuoteWas that the winner on that competition?
It actually won the GLBasic/GP2X.de competition in 2007/2008.

The game has changed a little since then and has been pretty much re-coded from the ground up. The puzzles have changed too - approx. 60% of them have required altering to better fit the iDevice screen display, as I increased the size of the blocks and walls etc. The menu system was also moved and updated, as were the options and instructions, and save format. So basically it's exactrly the same game, but re-written completely. :P
I came. I saw. I played.

Marmor

iam so glad whats not your easter compo game ;)

Ian Price

Quoteiam so glad whats not your easter compo game ;)
I haven't got a clue about the Easter game. Until Gernot releases rules, I'm not even thinking about it.
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

QuoteThe phone may only be shipped to a U.S. address and purchased with a credit card with a U.S. billing address. If you cannot provide both, please contact me directly to inquire about programs to support our qualified international developers.

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

We'll have to see what Peter Helm comes up with for European people :)

MrTAToad

They seem to appreciate Spots and appear to be happy to send me a Palm Pre 2.  Hopefully will be getting more information next week...

Ian Price

How did you manage that one you jammy git?
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Hopefully by having a good game =D

I do think its pretty suitable for the machine, which helped.  Oh, and smoozing up to Developer Relations may have helped too :)

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

erico

I got notified by them, they said they will analyze the case and so on, but poor south america people will probably get no chance into free gadget for dev... :(

Kitty Hello

B'lox definitely is worth trying to get a device, too.

Ian Price

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-Feb-18
B'lox definitely is worth trying to get a device, too.
I spoke to them last week (which sounded promising) and filled in a form, however I've not heard anything since. Maybe, just maybe I'll get lucky too.

BTW Gernot, did the B'lox! .OGG files work with your Pre in the end? What about the sfx noise (ting.wav)?
I came. I saw. I played.