Pegasus and the Phantom Riders

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Sorry to hear of the problems your having. As someone who is living with ill health and a lack of money as a result, I can relate. I hope things get better for you soon buddy!  :booze:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

spacefractal

Gernot and me has stuff on steam. we could eventuely help to release it with you as developer. Currectly im does not got that much payment, but im do have focus on the Spectrum Next stuff throught.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

erico

Thanks again chaps! <3
I should not bring personal problems to us, it is just that I had to vent it. The inability to complete/achieve anything within an year time scale and with a darker future ahead poisons a soul.
As far as I know, the majority of the world has much much harder trouble.

Let´s change the subject, gotta get back into production.
Alectryon will have to hang for a while, I will try my best to finish this zx game here:
https://zx-dev-media-demakes.proboards.com/thread/24/shock-trooper-final-battle

If all goes ok till next month, I hope to bring the game into GLBasic. Maybe this one could be the type of 3d stuff we could work out.
If the underlying 2d and map/stage making is done (on the zx), should be a matter of direct port just spicing up with 3d GFX, but something geared towards that from the very start.

dreamerman

Sadly to hear that, Covid hit us hard, I hope that all goes for the best for You :good: But back to topic.
I wasn't aware that so many countries doesn't have agreements with USA about avoiding double taxation, in this situation it really could be better to publish there using someone help (from country having lower tax), as Steam gives such option as I understand, your account would have restricted access to that particular project, and would be able to see all Steamworks/financial info. Still for such small games best idea would be to bundle them into 3-in-1 pack or something, fast, small pixel arcade games pack or whatever. If they would have such fancy 3D effect like SnooPI was talking about, they would have much higher chance to earn something.

Checked that zx game project, looks nice, and well documented in that forum thread, you nicely describe every step of working on it. btw. thanks for mentioning that MPAGD tool, I know someone that will be interested in it :)
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020