List of entrants/entries into the Xmas/Easter GLBasic competition

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

Husten

Albert

Gernot.

I forgot to mention, that my entry contains a level-editor, but when I added the menu-system, I broke the initialise of the editor. I will send you an updated version soon. Please use that :)
(Junp and run game do not profit from the touchscreen. But a level editor do!)

Quasist

Quote from: AlbertJunp and run game do not profit from the touchscreen
You really believe it?

Albert

Quote from: Quasist
You really believe it?
Your game is controllable with the stylus, I suppose :)

Quasist

Quote from: Albert
Quote from: Quasist
You really believe it?
Your game is controllable with the stylus, I suppose :)
Fingers or claws and much more devices that can be used as stylus is also supported :)
But I had not tested on real f200 :( only windows that halts the game if you missing screen window with virtual stilus. I know that bug doesn't appear on gp2x :D

XaMMaX

Sry for my english

Quasist

Were there some announcement that compo met it's deadline? I just can't wait to test these games :)

BasicMe

I was just wondering myself when we could try some of these.  :)

I would've released mine more publicly, but I only made it with the demo, so I wasn't able to compile a final version myself.

Kitty Hello

I've got to fix some tiny, tiny glitches in GLBasic for the competition results. I'll upload them as soon as I find them in perfect condition.
e.g. did someone notice, holding the stylus slows down the gameplay slightly? In XaMMaX's game it causes to just miss the vblank a bit, resulting in a 50% slowdown. I must fix that one, still. Have an idea, might try over the weekend.

Neurox

Paolo Borzini | paolo@borzini.it
The WhiteFly Software | www.thewhitefly.it
Service on line for screen printers | www.4pellicole.it

jbrodack

so when do we get to play the entries? they all look great

Simon Parzer

Quotee.g. did someone notice, holding the stylus slows down the gameplay slightly? In XaMMaX's game it causes to just miss the vblank a bit, resulting in a 50% slowdown. I must fix that one, still. Have an idea, might try over the weekend.
Ow, that's not good. Any results yet? Hope it's not a hardware issue.

Albert

Can we share our entries with each other (like B'lox) or should wait for the judges?

bigsofty

Gotta say guys, very impressed with the quality of the entries... well done all!
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)