My results compiling for iOS7

Previous topic - Next topic

mrplant

sounds good. I just wasn't sure if this error was myself not filling in my app settings correctly in XCOde or if it was something beyond that.. in GLBASIC itself?

DaCarSoft

I just edited my post of before... 

It is GLBasic itself. It appears that some code for the iCade/keyboard have the same names that some Apple hidden functions. I just have tested it with a bluetooth keyboard and the iCade appears to work OK after renaming some variables and functions.

All should be ok now, when Gernot will include my modifications.

"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

mrplant

mrplant

I wish there was a new beta.. My app still stuck waiting for upload since Oct 15th...  :nw:

DaCarSoft

I sent my files to Gernot, including my new fixes for iCade related bugs when compiling under Xcode 5...

I still haven't a reply from him. I suppose he is busy.

Did you received my private message? It was about try to test a couple of things to workaround that problem.
"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

spacefractal

he diddent fix that in v12? Yes there is a new beta and he have called its v12 now and in the future the update function should work again and enabled. Im have not tested this issue got fixed in this version.

EDIT:
v12.001 have fixed this issue, and both iCade and validation is fixed. He might just forget to answear you this time. So just grab that version.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

MrTAToad

Could be to busy fixing things to reply :)

DaCarSoft

Oh my god...  :O  I had no idea about a V12 version !!!  :blink:   I was searching in the forums and I did not found anything... 

Gernot just told me about it, also...   I'm downloading the installer using the same link as previous versions to see if that is the new V12 installer...

I will try to test it to see if the validation bug under Xcode 5 is solved.

spacefractal

my game is on review (v1.5) since yesterday, but its was only one day in the queue, which have surpriced me. Greedy Mouse v1.5 uses v12 and see what happens. There was no validating issues.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

DaCarSoft

Spacefractal: May be that you are not compiling with Xcode 5??? Hmmmm  :blink:

It appears that Xcode 5 is the problem...    When you uses it, the validation appears to fail because of the supposed illegal use of Apple's private APIs...

spacefractal

im uses the newest xcode 5.0 and did not see any validation issue in v12. Howover the review time is quite longer than normal, howover 'm rejected it due little concern about I'm did removed the android variable, cause inapp not working, but look when home. I'm need to make sure it's can't compile when the variable exists.

mrplant

Great this looks promising - I shall test out this new 12.001 tonight as I have an app stuck waiting on validating as well under Xcode 5 (11 Beta).  :nw:

DaCarSoft

Tell us the final results!!!

Remember to erase the "distribution" folder before compiling to let V12 refresh the library files!

Fingers crossed!

spacefractal

The game got accepted with using v12 and Xcode 5, so all important issues is fixed.

The game is howover on developer release hold, so not a apple issue :-)

DaCarSoft