Re: Black Sun Developement (Skecth GamePlay)

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi there, well today I make a few images for the blacksun, for try to create something similar to "hype" and create a bit of expectation... I think in a few weeks I can show you, something about the real game...

This few images are, like a manual... of the ship, like a TOP SECRET Document...

[attachment deleted by admin]

bigsofty

Ah, now thats nice. Love the "old" look of the paper!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

Hi Bigsofty and Erico thanks... I think now I update my Blog more regulary (I have to do my web too  :noggin:), basically now I have to do a lot of art work, because the code it´s practically do it at 99%, in some things special I have to pick code.. but practically it´s do it...

About the images in the papers, are the real models appers in the game, all this graphics are done, only I retouch a bit whit PS and put some toon shader... Really PS it´s awesome tool!!!

Hemlos

Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

mentalthink

HI Hemlos thanks for the reply...

I leave the developement Blog, beacuase I think from now... I can uptade whit more regulatiry...

http://blacksun-game.blogspot.com.es/

hardyx

Cool images!!! With this images, I think the game can be great.  :good:

mentalthink

Hi Hardyx thanks for your comments, I hope will be a al least a regular quality, but I´m have a little fear whit the playability... A ver que sale  ;/

Hark0

Quote from: hardyx on 2012-Jun-24
Cool images!!! With this images, I think the game can be great.  :good:

+1
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

mentalthink

@Hardyx, and Hark0, thanks I glad you like it...

I put another image, becuase I put in Spanish Forum...

Explains a little how works, the User interface...

r0ber7

Checked out the blog, looking good! The graphics are really sweet, well done.  :good:

mentalthink

Hi r0ber7 I glad you like it!!!...

if you make tourism from Spanish forum... you can see another images... I don´t make the 2 threads equals, only for not repeat both...

mentalthink

HI I leave you a couple of images about the real time of the game... at this movent I don´t have nothing about playing... the code it´s do it, but I focused in the graphics of the first minute game...

Surely some graphics changes and the ligthing, I´m only stay making probes whit my mini-Port of OpenGl 1.0

erico

matchy

Quote from: mentalthink on 2012-Jul-05
HI I leave you a couple of images about the real time of the game... at this movent I don´t have nothing about playing... the code it´s do it, but I focused in the graphics of the first minute game...

I suppose you are wanting to code it yourself but perhaps in the meantime I could try some textures and icons in my online multi-player arena?