Exclusive line of GLB underwear!

Previous topic - Next topic

doimus

I am proud to announce something I've been working on for some time now:

Fashionable GLBasic-branded boxer shorts for self-concious indie developer!!!

Currently, I have few slightly worn-out prototypes that are available for immediate delivery for just $498.78 + postage.

Preorders for first batch of shorts start as of today, April 1st, 2011.
Estimated delivery is in two-months-from-nowTM.

Teaser image of the prototype model is enclosed.

Apply now!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Crivens

I knew I would be fashionable again one day (after smoking was outlawed). I'll take 7! That's right, you've guessed it, one for each month left in 2011! That way I can save on washing costs and just go commando for the last month or so...

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

erico

:D I will have one!...so cheap

Hatonastick

Brilliant!  I'll have 7 pairs (why are they pairs?  I've never gotten that -- there's only one of them) thanks!
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

bigsofty

Now here's a man with a sense of style!

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

doimus

Thank you gentlemen!
I am grateful for your support of this product. Sheer amount of preorders made me consider early retirement to a small island just off the coast of Switzerland.

But then I received word that the factory that was going manufacture the boxer-shorts came under attack of Underwear stealing gnomes. It's all over now, I'm finished. :'(

Now I have to go back to making that WOW-killer of mine. Oh well, this time next year, I'll be millionaire.

Hatonastick

The best way to make your WOW-killer is to not buy server hardware (which is the _really_ expensive bit next to high-speed backbones), instead have a trojan horse that runs as an ad hoc distributed server upon every iDevice in the world connected to the net.  :good:
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).