Box2d - 2D physics

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Yes nathan don´t care I post before you, the files are correct.
:good: :good:

Codeguru

anyone able to compile the test into the android target ?
i got massive errors not found any header file:

compile+link:
C:\Users\MickyD\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp:83:19: error: box2d.h: No such file or directory
C:\Users\MickyD\AppData\Local\Temp\glbasic\gpc_temp1.cpp:87:46: error: Source/Common/b2BlockAllocator.cpp: No such file or directory

and a lot more errors

neseir

Hi

I made it work on Android but I had to add a reference to the header (check this posting earlier in the thread)  :http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=3561.msg53765#msg53765

//Eirik

bigsofty

Not touched Box2D for a LONG time but I thought I would have a little play with this great lib once again, one thing though before I start a new project. The first post says "Updated version 13 oct 2011", is this the most recent version?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Yes, I think so.

bigsofty

Ah, cool, thank you.  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

msx

Is there a newer version?. There are many functions that are not implemented. Does anyone has done it?. I am interested in the various types of joints mainly, but any progress is welcome.

Sorry I can not help in the port but I am zero in C + +.

Thanks for everything.  :-[

msx

Quote from: msx on 2013-Oct-17
Is there a newer version?. There are many functions that are not implemented. Does anyone has done it?. I am interested in the various types of joints mainly, but any progress is welcome.

Sorry I can not help with the port but I am zero in C + +.

Thanks for everything.  :-[

mentalthink

I think not,but really don't worry about C++, I don't have too much idea and I do my OpenGL Libs in C++...

Basically it's make a function standard of GLbasic,...

function physics:
inline
Here copy the Code of the real C++ code of Box2D,
endinline
endfunction

If you take a look to the another functions you can see the way... perhaps the problem can be with Arrays, and Integers in the C++ pg GLbasic have the pronoum DGInt ...

I think can't be complex but it's time for do it  :whistle: :whistle:

Schranz0r

PLs reupload Gernot :)
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Kitty Hello

I put the zip in 1st post.

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

bigsofty

Anyone still using this in the wild, how stable is it for deployment?
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)