GLBasic is cool!

Previous topic - Next topic

goomoo

I've just download a demo version of GLBasic and I love it very much!

Synthetic

My thoughts exactly. I've used quite a few of the newer BASICs out there and this one takes the cake. None could match the speed of GL BASIC. The addition of inline c++ code makes it even better. Not to mention that Gernot is a great help and  puts forth an excellent effort to assist the community. I'm looking forward to my up coming purchase of GL BASIC next week when I get paid. =)
"Impossible is a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."

My AMXMODX plugins for Day of Defeat 1.3 can be found here.

bigsofty

Quote from: SyntheticMy thoughts exactly. I've used quite a few of the newer BASICs out there and this one takes the cake. None could match the speed of GL BASIC. The addition of inline c++ code makes it even better. Not to mention that Gernot is a great help and  puts forth an excellent effort to assist the community. I'm looking forward to my up coming purchase of GL BASIC next week when I get paid. =)
I totaly agree! :)

Ian
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)