new version?

Previous topic - Next topic

pinete

Hi all,
I used to visit this page everyday although I don't use to be a specially active member :P.. but I would like to know if anyone knows when it's planned a new update.. I ask this because yesterday morning I see in the news section information (where appears the last updates info), some updates about version MC 10.xx with a lot more of features, and in the afternoon, when I did enter again, that info was dissapeared and again, v9.040 was in the top of news.
Thanks in advance!

Ian Price

Version 10.XX Release Candidate is available now.

It is the most current version and the download link on the front/home page should reflect this. Of course once downloaded, check for internet updates.
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

I thought Gernot wasn't going to release it formally until he had sorted out the Android network problem...

Ian Price

Well it's been mentioned publicly, including the very recent update for Palm Pre/WebOS library problems. It's a Release Candidate, so why not?

Android problems may/may not be fixed via an update or an upgrade later, but that's no reason to prevent users using the current version (which fixes numerous aspects of V9.XX). The V10 RC is certainly available on the forums - Gernot posted the links himself.

I questioned the "New Current Version" a while back, as it then was an upgrade/update or two behind what I was using (non-Beta) - Gernot replied that he didn't actually know how to change the text at the top of the page - Schranzor does/did it apparently, according to a response from him. Of course this was a while ago now.
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Yes, being a RC it should be released formally :) 

I would like to see to create a proper release APK for Android though first - just to see if that gains any program execution speed.