Flicker in new V9 IDE

Previous topic - Next topic

aonyn

Hi Gernot,

Now that I have GLB V9 working, so far everything seems good.
I have noticed one minor yet slightly annoying issue, which I don't know if it is a bug, or something with my system, although it is limited to the new IDE, and never happened in V8.

While typing code in the main workspace, the right side text area for jump / files / web / debug flickers.
It does not seem to hurt anything, but as I said, it can be annoying seeing the flickering out of the corner of my eye as I type.

Do you have any thoughts what could be the cause?

Thanks,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9

Qube

Flicker confirmed as above in the latest version 9.006

Kitty Hello

OK, I'll have a look.

aonyn

Thanks Gernot

regards,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9

Crivens

I haven't noticed mine do that, but it definitely does something like that when the program is running. Infact it all turns white for a bit.

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

okee

When i press return, a thick light grey bar flashes in  the jumpbar window but only
in the "jumps" window when it is active
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Kitty Hello

flickering is fixed. Only redraw this window when something important has changed now.

aonyn

Thanks Gernot

regards,
Dave

gigios

Another little bug with last version (9.014).

Return to the IDE, after you run the program, the background of the windows on the right side is white.

or

Regards.
Luigi

MrTAToad

I've mentioned that before :)

Kitty Hello

I've just fixed it. I'm so sorry. I chaged that because somehting else was bad, but I think it's much worse now.

MrTAToad

No worries - a few other programs do it too :)